- COMPETITION MECHANIC AND HOW TO WIN
- From 8am on the Start Date, if an entrant sends a tweet containing the hashtag #HaysHolidaySleigh from their personal twitter or instagram account, it will add to the hashtag counter being tracked by hashtracking.com
- After an undisclosed (but pre-determined) number of hashtags, the 24 competition checkpoints will be reached.
- The entrant who sends the final tweet or Instagram post with #HaysHolidaySleigh which hits the final pre-determined check point will win the relevant prize for the checkpoint.
- There will also be Spot Prizes available which the method of giving away will detailed via Hays Travel Twitter on the competition days.
- A: Entrants are not restricted in the number of times they can enter by tweeting or posting on Instagram the hash tag, see below section 4 for full restriction details.
(E) B: Whilst entrants are not restricted to one tweet/Instagram any activity deemed excessive/spam by Twitter/Instagram may risk elimination from the competition or blocked account.
(F) If any prize winners are unable to be contacted within 7 days following the competition end date (6th December 2019) the prize will be allocated to subsequent eligible #HaysHolidaySleigh entry.
- ENTRY PLATFORMS AND COSTS
Entrants can participate for free by sending a tweet or Instagram post with the Hashtag #HaysHolidaySleigh from their personal twitter account at www.twitter.com or www.instagram.com
Start Date and End Date
From 28th November 8am (Start Date) until the Tweet or Instagram post with #HaysHolidaySleigh causes the 24th and final check point to be reached (pre-determined amount).
Entries received before the Start Date or after the End Date will be invalid.
The Winners of the Check Point Prizes and Spot Prizes (‘’Winners’’) will be contacted on Twitter or Instagram.
The Winners’ names will also be published on www.haystravel.co.uk and Hays Travel social media accounts.
- ENTRY RESTRICTIONS
- Open to UK residents ages 18 years or over on date of entry.
- Our employees (and their immediate family members) or employees of any company involved of the Competition, incl. the Prize Provider, will not be eligible to win any prizes in this competition.
- Each entrant is only eligible to win one Check Point Prize, but a winner of a Check Point Prize is still eligible to win the Main Prize of a trip to Lapland.
- If the same entrant wins more than one Check Point Prize, any subsequent Check Point Prizes will instead be given to the entrant who sent the tweet immediately after to that Check Point Prize winner.
- In order for the tracking mechanism to register an entry using #HaysHolidaySleigh the relevant social media account is required to be set as public and not private.
- Instagram stories will not be counted as an entry.
- THE PRIZE
- The Main Prize is provided by Santa’s Lapland (Registered Company No. 350786) ATOL: 0025 ABTA: V4871
- We are not responsible for any aspect of the Prize, including unsatisfactory quality or late delivery.
The Main Prize consists of:
- Return economy flights for four people (2 adults and 2 children aged under 12 years) from Newcastle flying into Ivalo on the following date: 11th December 2019. Flights depart from the UK approximately 6am or 7am, returning 3pm to 4pm at the end of the stay. This will be confirmed dependent on departure airport. No other departure airports are available.
- Airport transfers to and from Ivalo airport to accommodation - approximately 20 minute transfer into Saariselka.
- 2 Nights of accommodation at Christmas Cabin E in rooms 3&4 on Half Board Basis. Accommodation will be in the form of two twin rooms both with private shower/wc.
- £3 per person per night facility supplement applies for the en suite shower/wc is included.
- Baggage allowance will be at the discretion of the airline and we recommend that you check precise details of your luggage allowance with the airline prior to travel. Additional baggage charges will be the responsibility of the Main Prize Winner. Passengers travelling with Titan have a baggage allowance of 1x 20kg Hold luggage 1x 10kg Hand baggage per person. Passengers travelling with Jet2 have a baggage allowance of 1x 22kg Hold luggage 1x10 kg Hand baggage per person. This will be confirmed once the departure airport is selected by the winner.
- The dates given are non-flexible.
- The Main Prize holiday duration may not be extended and will not cover any additional passengers.
- Flights cannot be upgraded and the winner and their companions will not be able to collect air miles in connection with the Prize.
- The main Prize is non-transferable and has no cash alternative.
The Main Prize does not include:
- Travel and holiday insurance (the winner and their companions must take out appropriate travel insurance.
- Transfers from the Winner’s (or Winner’s companions) home address to and from Manchester, Stansted or Newcastle airport
- Personal expenditure for the duration of the holiday including, food, and drinks, and other incidental costs such additional activities, travel and excursions, unless stated elsewhere in these Terms; and/or
- Charges associated with ensuring that the winner and the Winner’s companions have valid passport, vista, ESTA and requisite vaccinations (if any) are required in respect of the Main Prize.
- Airport car parking is not included.